Are you asking questions on your registration page?
If you’re organizing an event—like a conference, a fundraiser, a training seminar, or a professional event— asking the right questions is critical and can determine the success of your event. With an online registration tool like rsvpBOOK.com, you can ask the important questions to registrants easily. Not only will you save time but your guest will love providing all pertinent information before the event.
Lets face it, you will need the information in order to increase your chances of having a successful event.
What are good questions for event registration?
Some people are unaware of the types of questions that are useful when managing your event. Capturing useful information from your registrants can substantially affect the quality of your event management tasks.
These questions are intended to give you ideas about what questions can be useful to you.
Benefits of using rsvpBOOK.com to ask questions
- Capture additional registrant information using customized questions you create
- Use conditional logic to display different questions based on specific responses
- Use conditional logic to display Sessions and/or Sales Items based on question responses; can be used to display different sessions and sales items to different registrant types, for example guests, sponsors and exhibitors
- Design your question responses using text fields, radio buttons, check-boxes, and drop-down menus
- Show different questions for each registrant type
- Organize and display your questions using section headings
- Specify whether or not responses are required or optional
- Easily export question responses to any spreadsheet program using our standard reports
- View responses by question or by registrant
- View and download attendee responses, easily filter by any specific question, such as arrival time, meal preferences, lodging arrangements
- Use our standard reports or create custom reports to meet your specific needs.
- Easily share question responses with vendors and include only the information they need. All reports are accurate in real time; send to the caterer, the hotel, the shuttle company, colleagues and managers