|Join us in Sacramento for a special one-day forum to highlight the public building sector’s current challenges, opportunities, best practices and technology needs.
For program details click here.
Registration is now open to public sector professionals, architects and engineers. Other private sector professionals who would like to attend should contact Nancy Miller at 626-577-5700, ext 112 or email@example.com.
The Agenda will include:
– Opening Keynote Presentation
– Breakout Education Sessions
– Leadership Awards Lunch
– Dedicated time for attendees to network with Sponsors
To register, follow these steps:
- Enter your contact information and answer any required questions.
- Enter a "1" in the Quantity field of the Attendee Registration Shopping Cart. (only one registrant at a time)
- The cost per registrant is $20 which includes lunch.
- Click on the CALCULATE ORDER button.
- After the screen refreshes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the payment method.
- Enter your payment information as applicable.
- Then click the SUBMIT REGISTRATION button.
You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email.
Please contact our Registration Department at 626.577.5700 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Need Help? Please call us at 626-577-5700