Do you have an employee with autism?
We can help you in your role.
We have a proven track record of providing a wide range of autism-specific training and consultancy services to professionals and organisations who employ autistic people.
Our experienced trainer will deliver the workshop using materials developed alongside autistic adults in employment.Through directed learning and discussion with other managers you will be able to develop the skills to effectively manage an employee with autism.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the subtleties of autism and how specific difficulties will manifest in a work place
- Discuss the strengths an autistic colleague may bring to the workplace and strategies to ensure these strengths are being used effectively
- Increase your confidence when managing an autistic employee
- Develop Specific strategies to support managers to effectively develop and supervise an autistic employee
- Clarify the concept of reasonable adjustments and the Equality Act.
Who is the course for?
This half-day course is suitable for managers and supervisors of an autistic employee. If you think your employee that may benefit from training please see our ‘Understanding the Workplace for Autistic Colleagues ‘course http://www.autism.org.uk/professionals/training-consultancy/employment/employees.aspx