Sierra Nevada Region 43rd Annual Conference
Welcome to the Sierra Nevada Region's online registration for April 2019 Conference. wow, do we have a great Conference planned for you!
Please refer to the Call to Conference for additional information not included here, such as details regarding the Friday afternoon events, the speakers, the awards, the Celebration of Life and of course, when to go shopping at the Market Place. Friday night should be fun as we all participate in "Murder in Malibu", a murder mystery. Every club president (or their designee) will have a role and all attendees will try to solve the mystery and win prizes!
Once again, we have provided a Registration FAQ to help with most questions. If you have any issues or questions while trying to register, refer to the FAQ sheet. Danielle Kennedy is also available to assist you with your registration. You can reach her at email@example.com. We are asking a lot of questions of you. Please make sure to answer all the questions so that we can provide you the best Conference experience possible. I have worked closely with Governor Elect Sarah, your conference coordinator, and we are excited about the upcoming conference. See you in April.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Scroll down to start your registration.
- Register by March 22, 2019 for a chance of winning a one-night stay and spa massage compliments of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Reno.
- EVERYONE attending conference MUST register. There is no conference registration fee; however, you will need to purchase meals.
- PAYMENT IS BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: PayPal is used to process credit/debit card transactions. You do not need to have a PayPal account or register with them.
- Register with your attendee TYPE below (Member, Non-member, Awardee and her guests, Speaker/Sponsor or SNR Board Member).
- Group Registration is available for those clubs that want to pay for all attendees.See the FAQ for more information.
- Meal options have changed this year. Since there is no registration fee for conference, the 'no meal' option was not working for us as other costs are associated with sessions beyond meals, such as Audio Visual and other costs of putting on conference. As a compromise, we are offering: Registrations for Friday night only (1 meal, $47); Saturday only (3 meals, $114); Sunday only (1 meal, $29) AND a discounted price for all meals for $160 (individually = $190). Click here for the full menu.
- A Late Registration Fee of $35 per registrant will be applied to all registrations beginning April 5, 2019.
HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS
Hotel room reservations can be made online at the Atlantis website or by telephone at (800)723-6500 and request the Soroptimist block: SSNVR19. Hotel Cancellations should be made by contacting Governor-Elect Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org. She can transfer reservations to other attendees. We ask that you do not cancel direct with the hotel. Get your hotel reservations in by April 5 in order to be assured of a discounted room in our block.
MARKET PLACE EXHIBITORS (SALES/VENDORS):
Sales tables are available to all. Must register as an attendee (member or guest), if you are not attending the sessions, you are not required to purchase meals. View Market Place exhibitor information here. Deadline to register as a Vendor is March 29, 2019.
Advertise your business, club event or honor a special person in your life in our Conference Program. View program ad information here. Select your Ad during registration and submit your copy to Pam Sloan. Due by March 29, 2019.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Conference!