SRP SHADE TREE WORKSHOP Avondale City Hall
These workshops qualify for the SRP Shade Tree Program. Only 1 registration is required by Account Holder. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time to check in. The workshop will last approximately 75 minutes. Please allow at least two hours for this event.
- After completing the workshop and obtaining confirmation of program eligibility requirements, you will visit the tree pickup area to pick up your two trees and take them home with you that same day.
By submitting this registration, you understand that you are registering for an SRP Shade Tree Program Workshop and meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed below. In addition, you understand that you are submitting this information to Trees Matter, a local nonprofit organization working with SRP to deliver this program and to rsvpBOOK LLC, which is Trees Matter's online event service provider.
- I am a current SRP residential customer.
- The property referenced below is a single-family residence that meets the tree planting distance requirements of the program.
- I have the legal right to and will plant trees on the property referenced below. If I am a renter, I have obtained consent from my landlord.
- I have the ability to and will plant the trees approximately within 15 feet from a western, an eastern or a southern side of the property listed below.
- I have the ability to and will care for the trees as needed.
- I have attended an SRP Shade Tree Workshop.
- I understand that Trees Matter or another third party may contact me to follow up on the health and growth of my trees.
- I understand that I am responsible for transportation, planting and maintenance of the trees received in this program. I further agree to hold harmless and release SRP, Trees Matter, and their respective employees and contractors from any and all liability, claims, damages, fines and losses arising out of or relating to my participation in the SRP Shade Tree Program, including but not limited to the receipt, transport, planting and maintenance of these trees.
- In the past, I have not already recieved SRP shade trees for the property I am registered for.
This program is funded by and only for SRP customers.
Workshop times available for this event:8 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.