Birmingham, Alabama Weekend Intensive Training
"What an amazing experience. Thank you for introducing me to the world of hospice care. You were right. The weekend was life-changing for me." Anne, Englewood, CO
The Twilight Brigade training is a dynamic 20-hour seminar that follows Medicare and the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization guidelines. Anyone wishing to learn more about the needs of the dying may attend.
During the training class you'll learn....
- How To Provide Unconditional Positive Regard
- How To Be Present in the Moment of Death
- How To Sincerely Listen While Refraining From Problem Solving
- How To Facilitate the Life Review With an Emphasis on Appreciation and Closure
- How to Maintain Privacy and Confidentiality
- How To Confront and Examine the Fears Surrounding Death and Dying
- How To Be a Loving Source of Support and Strength Through the Dying Process
For a more detailed overview of the training, please download the Course Overview/Curriculum under Weekend Intensive Training on our website.
The cost to attend is $200.00 ($150 Veterans/$175 Hospice).