1st Annual FPIES Education Conference
BRIDGING THE GAP
Presented by IAFFPE
October 20, 2013
Abramson Pediatric Research Center
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
What Will You Gain by Attending the FPIES Education Conference?
The 2013 FPIES Education Conference will offer unique educational and networking opportunities for parents and caregivers living with Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES). The conference program includes a full day of presentations led by the top experts in the field. The goal of the conference is to provide insightful, meaningful educational and research-related information in a supportive environment for the FPIES community.
Whether you are newly diagnosed or have been managing FPIES for years, this event is your opportunity to meet specialists, ask questions, connect with others who speak the same “language,” and gather practical information on managing FPIES at every stage.
Space is limited. Please register in advance to ensure your participation.
- Learn the “nuts and bolts” of FPIES and latest advancements from the medical community
- Understand how to cope with the emotional challenges of living with FPIES
- Build a support network and talk with others who share similar experiences
- Develop strategies for staying motivated and for empowering your child
- Get practical tools to implement in the daily management of FPIES
- Be empowered to become a more effective partner in your child’s healthcare
- Discover ways to increase public awareness of FPIES
- Make new and lasting friendships
Questions? Email our Event Coordinator at email@example.com.