The MOM-n-PA is an annual free dental service clinic for under-served Pennsylvanians, sponsored by the MOM-n-PA Board.
STEPS TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER:
1. Add our email addresses email@example.com
to your email contacts (the address book for the email address that you'll use for registration). This will ensure that you will receive communications from us, such as your registration confirmation and your information packet that we'll email in September.
2. Read the Temple University/ MOM-n-PA 2021 Volunteer Waiver of Liability and Release of Likeness
on this page. Before you submit your registration form, you will be required to check a box indicating that you agree to the waiver.
3. Plan on filling out this registration form separately for every volunteer
. Required fields, including a valid email address, are marked with an asterisk (*).
4. Choose your REGISTRANT TYPE. This will narrow down volunteer positions for you.
5. Please do not select overlapping shifts. Select either a full day, morning or afternoon shift for each day you will be attending. We'd really appreciate full day committments.
6. Click the "Submit Registration
" button to submit your registration. If you don't receive an email confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have had trouble with some email providers forwarding our communications.
7. You can log back in to adjust your registration information as needed, using the password that you chose when registering. Click the "Save Changes - Attending" button to submit your edited registration.8. Out of state dentists without a PA license can participate this year with a Temporary Volunteer License. Click on the link PA State Board of Dentistry to download an application. After you receive your license, email a copy to email@example.com. It may take up to 60 days to receive a license so apply early.
9. Dental students must volunteer for full or half day time slots as registrant type "dental student not from Temple" or "Temple dental student". Temple 1st and 2nd year students will serve as patient ambassadors or interpreters and 3rd and 4th year students will serve mainly as chairside Axiom data entrants .
10. Pre dental students must register as registrant type "lay volunteer".
Please keep in mind that we cannot confirm final volunteer assignments until close to the event date. On rare occasions we must reassign a few volunteers to ensure proper coverage in all areas. You will be notified close to the event if we find it necessary to make adjustments to your assignment.Hotel Reservations
A link to our hotels with discounted room rates can be found on the Volunteer page of MOM-n-PA. Please make your reservations early!
Convenient volunteer parking will be available at the Battersby Lot at the corner of N. Broad and Westmoreland Streets. Details will be emailed in September.
Thank you so much for volunteering!