All PTI conferences are the direct result of a collaborative effort of CPAs, EAs, attorneys and public accountants actively engaged in the areas of income and estate taxation. We sincerely believe the “Practitioner to Practitioner” approach is the most effective way to provide quality CPE.
The content of the 1040 continuing education conferences include bothtax law updates and accounting issues. The conferences are prepared as an update to improve taxation skills for attendees with basic to advanced technical knowledge. The teaching method used in the course is the “group-live” format. Prerequisites for the two day 16 CPE credit hour course are a basic working knowledge in the areas of taxation and accounting.
Enrollment is open to all CPAs, EAs, attorneys, accountants, CLUs, trust officers, and other tax professionals regardless of years in practice or experience level.
Cancellations more than 30 days in advance will receive a refund of 75%. Cancellations 10 – 30 days prior to the conference will receive a refund of 50%. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the conference will receive a refund of 25%.
Individual Taxpayer Issues - Ethics in Tax Practice - Clergy - International Taxpayers - Calculating Basis - Schedule K-1 - Small Business Issues - S corporations - QBID Update - New Developments: Business Concerns - Selected Real Estate Topics - Rulings and Cases - Agricultural Issues and Rural InvestmentsGROUP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (Download instructions)
1) When on the initial event registration screen, select “Group Registration - More than one” in the “Select How You Are Registering” section.
2) Enter your email address and click continue.
3) You will be taken to a registration screen where you will fill in the contact information and select the session desired for the first attendee you wish to register. When you have filled in the first attendee’s information and selected a session, click “Complete This Registration” very bottom of the screen. You will be taken to a confirmation page that lists the attendees you have registered so far. Their names will be added on this group page as you register them.
This is your “Group Leader” page where you can register more attendees and also edit the information for the attendees you have already registered.
To register more attendees, click the “Add New Registrant” button at the top of the Group page. As you continue to register attendees and click “Complete this Registration,” the group page will update with anyone new you have registered.
4) When you are ready to pay for the group of registrants, click “Pay For Group.” You will be asked to select the method of payment (MOP) for each registrant via a dropdown menu next to the registrant’s name. This is to allow flexibility on how our event attendees pay for the event. Click “Continue.”
5) If you are paying online, you will be redirected to PTI’s secure PayPal page. You can pay with your organization’s PayPal account, or simply pay with a debit or credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to pay online.
Please contact us with any additional questions!