SRP SHADE TREE WORKSHOP
Online Webinar February 18th, 2023
Thank you for your interest in the SRP Shade Tree Program.
Please read all below information carefully before registering.
Completing a webinar workshop will qualify you for up to two free trees through the SRP Shade Tree Program. Only 1 registration is required per household and please register using the current SRP account holder name (even if a different household member attends the workshop). If you own multiple SRP Electric properties, please register using each address separately. Please do not register more than once for the same address.
- Participants of our online workshops will pick-up their tree(s) at one of several drive-thru Tree Distribution Events. These will be held in the Spring at various locations, more information will be provided in the Workshops.
- This workshop will occur online, through Zoom. The workshop consists of a powerpoint presentation and will last approximately 75 minutes.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom webinar after you are verified as an SRP customer. This email will be sent the week of the webinar, and will have the meeting link and ID. Zoom will automatically send reminder emails to all verified registrants 24 hours before the workshop begins. Please double-check your spam and junk folders if you do not see it. If you haven't received the Zoom link by the day before the webinar, please contact us at ShadeTree@TreesMatter.org.
- Please use only ONE device to sign into the webinar, as there is limited space in the workshop.
- Please stay through the entirety of the workshop, very important information is provided at the end about picking up your trees.
- Within one week of completing the workshop, we will send all verified attendees a follow-up email. This email will include a Tree Order Form, where you will indicate both your tree choices and your pick-up date/location preference for Spring 2023. Dates and locations for the pick-up events will be covered during the webinar.
By submitting this registration, you understand that you are registering for an SRP Shade Tree Program Workshop and meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed below. In addition, you understand that you are submitting this information to Trees Matter, a local non-profit organization working with SRP to deliver this program and to rsvpBOOK LLC, which is Trees Matter's online event service provider.
- I am a current SRP residential customer.
- The property I am registering with is a single-family residence (house or mobile home) that meets the tree planting distance requirements of the program.
- I have the legal right to and will plant trees on the property referenced below. If I am a renter, I have obtained consent from my landlord.
- I have the ability to and will plant the trees within approximately 15 feet from a Western, Eastern or Southern side of the property I am registering (The goal of the program is to directly shade your home).
- I have the ability to and will care for the trees as needed.
- I have attended an SRP Shade Tree Workshop.
- I understand that Trees Matter or another third party may contact me to follow up on the health and growth of my trees.
- I understand that I am responsible for transportation, planting and maintenance of the trees received in this program. I further agree to hold harmless and release SRP, Trees Matter, and their respective employees and contractors from any and all liability, claims, damages, fines and losses arising out of or relating to my participation in the SRP Shade Tree Program, including but not limited to the receipt, transport, planting and maintenance of these trees.
- In the past, I have not received SRP shade trees for the property I am registered for. (You may only receive free trees ONCE for the same property.)
This program is funded by, and is only intended to serve, SRP Electric customers.
Workshop time for this event: