NYSHC Fall Ride
Online Registration for the 49th annual Fall Ride
New York State Horse Council
49th Annual Fall Pleasure Ride
Columbus Day Weekend
October 6-9, 2017
Held at Madison County Fairgrounds
Please register online below by
-Scrolling down and hitting button by "I am registering as an individual"
-Entering your email address.
-Following direction on subsequent pages.
Activities include: Poker Run, Jar Wars,
Auction (bring your donations), Door Prizes, Bon Fires,
Social Happy Hour, and lots of riding or driving at your leisure on the Brookfield Horse Trails.
- Camping with bathrooms with hot showers included in registration.
- Hookups with water, electricity and dumping available for extra fee.
- Box Stalls available for your horse.
- Delicious meals cooked for you may be purchased in advance with some limited availability at the door.
- Open registration June 1 through September 28.
- Register online below or by mail at http://www.nyshc.org/post/_docs/FallRideRegistration.pdf
- Late walk-in registration onsite starting October 6
- Online group registration for many people in one form is available. Start as individual and then add more people when prompted.