NYSHC Fall Ride
Online Registration for the 49th annual Fall Ride
New York State Horse Council
49th Annual Fall Pleasure Ride
Columbus Day Weekend
October 6-9, 2017
Held at Madison County Fairgrounds
Stalls are sold out. Your are welcome to bring your own paddock fencing. Or you can also reigster to be on the stall waitlist online here or by emailing email@example.com.
There are STALLS for RENT about 6 miles from the Fairgrounds at
TAYLOR'S TACK & FIELD
9192 Skaneateles Tpke
Hubbardsville, NY 13355
Please register online below by
-Scrolling down and hitting button by "I am registering as an individual"
-Entering your email address.
-Following direction on subsequent pages.
Activities include: Poker Run, Jar Wars,
Auction (bring your donations), Door Prizes, Bon Fires,
Social Happy Hour, and lots of riding or driving at your leisure on the Brookfield Horse Trails.
- Camping with bathrooms with hot showers included in registration.
- Hookups with water, electricity and dumping available for extra fee.
- Box Stalls available for your horse.
- Delicious meals cooked for you may be purchased in advance with some limited availability at the door.
- Open registration June 1 through September 28.
- Register online below or by mail at http://www.nyshc.org/post/_docs/FallRideRegistration.pdf
- Late walk-in registration onsite starting October 6
- Online group registration for many people in one form is available. Start as individual and then add more people when prompted.