SRP SHADE TREE WORKSHOP Perry High School
Completing a workshop will qualify you for up to two free trees through the SRP Shade Tree Program. Only 1 registration is required per household and please register under the current SRP account holder name (even if a different household member attends the workshop). The workshop consists of a PowerPoint presentation and will last approximately 75 minutes. Please allow up to two hours for this event (the extra time is needed to pick-up your free trees).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the workshop start time to check-in at the registration tables and to reserve your seat.
- After completing the workshop, you will visit the tree pickup area to retrieve your free trees and will take them home with you that same day.
By submitting this registration, you understand that you are registering for an SRP Shade Tree Program Workshop and meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed below. In addition, you understand that you are submitting this information to Trees Matter, a local non-profit organization working with SRP to deliver this program and to rsvpBOOK LLC, which is Trees Matter's online event service provider.
- I am a current SRP residential customer.
- The property referenced below is a single-family residence (house or mobile home) that meets the tree planting distance requirements of the program.
- I have the legal right to and will plant trees on the property referenced below. If I am a renter, I have obtained consent from my landlord.
- I have the ability to and will plant the trees approximately within 15 feet from a western, an eastern or a southern side of the property listed below.
- I have the ability to and will care for the trees as needed.
- I have attended an SRP Shade Tree Workshop.
- I understand that Trees Matter or another third party may contact me to follow up on the health and growth of my trees.
- I understand that I am responsible for transportation, planting and maintenance of the trees received in this program. I further agree to hold harmless and release SRP, Trees Matter, and their respective employees and contractors from any and all liability, claims, damages, fines and losses arising out of or relating to my participation in the SRP Shade Tree Program, including but not limited to the receipt, transport, planting and maintenance of these trees.
- In the past, I have not received SRP shade trees for the property I am registered for. (You may only receive free trees ONCE for the same property.)
This program is funded by and only for SRP customers.
Workshop times available for this event:
8 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.