SRP SHADE TREE WORKSHOP Desert Vista High School
Completing a workshop will qualify you for up to two free trees through the SRP Shade Tree Program. Only 1 registration is required per household and please register under the current SRP account holder name (even if a different household member attends the workshop). The workshop consists of a powerpoint presentation and will last approximately 75 minutes. Please allow up to two hours for this event (the extra time is needed to pick-up your free trees).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the workshop start time to check-in at the registration tables and to reserve your seat.
- After completing the workshop, you will receive instructions on how to pick-up your free trees later on Sat, Sept 19th at the Mesa Community College in Mesa, which is located at 1833 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85202.
By submitting this registration, you understand that you are registering for an SRP Shade Tree Program Workshop and meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed below. In addition, you understand that you are submitting this information to the Trees Matter, a local non-profit organization working with SRP to deliver this program and to rsvpBOOK LLC, which is Trees Matter's online event service provider.
- I am a current SRP residential customer.
- The property referenced below is a single-family residence (house or mobile home) that meets the tree planting distance requirements of the program.
- I have the legal right to and will plant trees on the property referenced below. If I am a renter, I have obtained consent from my landlord.
- I have the ability to and will plant the trees approximately within 15 feet from a western, an eastern or a southern side of the property listed below.
- I have the ability to and will care for the trees as needed.
- I have attended an SRP Shade Tree Workshop.
- I understand that Trees Matter or another third party may contact me to follow up on the health and growth of my trees.
- I understand that I am responsible for transportation, planting and maintenance of the trees received in this program. I further agree to hold harmless and release SRP, Trees Matter, and their respective employees and contractors from any and all liability, claims, damages, fines and losses arising out of or relating to my participation in the SRP Shade Tree Program, including but not limited to the receipt, transport, planting and maintenance of these trees.
- In the past, I have not received SRP shade trees for the property I am registered for. (You may only receive free trees ONCE for the same property.)
- Trees will NOT be distributed at the summer workshops (May 9th, June 20th, and August 15th), as it is too hot to plant young trees. You will receive more information about how to pickup your trees later on Sat, Sep 19th, at Mesa Community College in Mesa.
- Please limit the guests you bring, as the workshops tend to be at full capacity.
This program is funded by and only for SRP customers.
Workshop times available for this event:
8 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.