SRP Summer 2023 Shade Tree Workshops
Thank you for your interest in the SRP Shade Tree Program.
Please carefully read all the information below before registering.
*Por favor, haga clic aquí
para registrarse en español.*
- Participants of our Summer 2023 online workshops will pick-up their tree(s) at one of several drive-thru Tree Distribution Events. These events will be held in the Fall at various locations; more information will be provided in the Workshops.
- The workshop covers how to select, plant, and care for your trees. The workshop consists of a PowerPoint presentation and will last approximately 75 minutes. You will choose 1 of 3 online Zoom workshops offered. An email is required to register and attend the online workshops. If you do not have access to an email or Zoom, please contact Trees Matter at (602) 325-1254.
- You will receive an approval email from rsvpBOOK after you are verified as an SRP customer. The week of the webinar you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom which will have the meeting link and ID. Zoom will automatically send reminder emails to all verified registrants 24 hours before the workshop begins. Please double-check your spam and junk folders if you do not see it. If you haven't received the Zoom link by the day before the webinar, please contact us at ShadeTree@TreesMatter.org.
- Please use only ONE device to sign into the webinar, as there is limited space in the workshop.
- Please stay through the entirety of the workshop as very important information is provided at the end about picking up your trees.
- Within one week of completing the workshop, we will send all verified attendees a follow-up email. This email will include a Tree Order Form, where you will indicate both your tree choices and your pick-up date/location preference for Fall 2023. Dates and locations for the pick-up events will be covered during the webinar.
By submitting this registration, you understand that you are registering for an SRP Shade Tree Program Workshop and meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed below. In addition, you understand that you are submitting this information to Trees Matter, a local non-profit organization working with SRP to deliver this program and to rsvpBOOK LLC, which is Trees Matter's online event service provider.
- I am a current SRP residential electric customer.
- The property I am registering with is a single-family residence (house or mobile home) that meets the tree planting distance requirements of the program.
- I have the legal right to and will plant trees on the property referenced below. If I am a renter, I have obtained consent from my landlord.
- I have the ability to and will plant the trees within approximately 15 feet from a Western, Eastern or Southern side of the property I am registering. (The goal of the program is to directly shade your home.)
- I have the ability to and will care for the trees as needed.
- I can attend one of the SRP Shade Tree Workshops listed below.
- I understand that Trees Matter or another third party may contact me to follow up on the health and growth of my trees.
- I understand that I am responsible for transportation, planting and maintenance of the trees received in this program. I further agree to hold harmless and release SRP, Trees Matter, and their respective employees and contractors from any and all liability, claims, damages, fines and losses arising out of or relating to my participation in the SRP Shade Tree Program, including but not limited to the receipt, transport, planting and maintenance of these trees.
- In the past, I have not received SRP shade trees for the property I am registered for. (You may only receive free trees ONCE for the same property.)