SCBWF REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Scroll Down to Step 1 or Step 2 (this Information Section is on the top of both pages)
By registering, you promise/agree (read the details here):
- Not to hold the Brevard Nature Alliance (BNA) or the Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival liable if you get hurt
- Give us the right to use any photo WE take of you during the event (photo release)
Registration is as easy as 1-2-3! Open the Registration Instructions for step-by-step directions.Registration instruction pdf updated 10-18
(note: images may not exactly match the pdf due to screen updates)
- Scroll WAY down - choose your registration method (SINGLE or PARTY/GROUP) and create your NEW 2020 SCBWF registration. Step 2
- Scroll WAY down - Complete your registration form and select your sessionsStep 3
- You must select the "SAVE..." button at the BOTTOM of the Step 2 page to reach Step 3. It isn't marked Step 3, but it is a standard Credit Card payment from. You will also receive an emailed link you can use to easily access your registration whenever you wish. You may cancel out of the Credit Card form if you are not yet ready to pay. Your registration will be "Incomplete" until you submit payment.SCBWF 2020 PRICING Last day for Early Bird pricing is December 8, 2019
The FREE Exhibit Hall is open to the Public 10am-4:30pm Wed-Sat.
| ||Early Bird|| |
|REGISTRATION TYPE||(by 12/08)||Regular |
|Full Festival (Wed-Mon)||$95||$130|
|Weekend (Fri-Mon)||$75||$ 85|
|One-Day Wed-Fri||$45||$ 50|
|One-Day Sat||$30||$ 30|
|One-Day Sun-Mon NO EXHIBITS||$20||$ 20|
|Two-Day Sat-Sun||$50||$ 50|
Registration includes access to the evening Sips & Bits Receptions in the Registration Area and access to as many "free" (with registration) classroom presentations as you want to attend on a first-come, first-served basis. [Note that some paid photograpy sessions are held in classrooms - they must be registered for in advance.] While registering you can enroll in paid events (workshops, field trips, boat trips, etc.) at additional cost. A $4.95 handling fee is added to all registrations. Once you "Save" your registration using the button at the page bottom, you will receive an email with a link you can use to return to your form anytime.
If you select a registration type other than Full Festival - please remember that ONLY the sessions FOR THE DAY(s)YOU HAVE SELECTED will be listed on the screen.
Note to Volunteers, Sponsors, Trip Leaders and other special registrations: your registration will be initiated by the Registration Manager. You will receive an email containing a link to your registration.Review FAQ sheet (link below) for refund and cancellation policy.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS - please review Registration instruction pdf updated 10-18
and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
, then email the Registration Support email@example.com.
Convenient links back to SCBWF Website (https://scbwf.org)