2019 Community Health Symposium and Sapphire Awards
7 Reasons to be at the Community Health Symposium and Sapphire Awards
Who attends? Here are a few of the organizations that participated in the 2018 event:
- Register early and score big savings!
- Location, location, location! In sunny Kissimmee, Florida, the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center includes a 4.5-acre, soaring glass atrium with winding waterways, lush gardens and interesting venues.
- The exhibit area is going to be awesome. Meet and greet the experts—and learn about their products and solutions in health and health care. Discover new opportunities for collaboration, and implement innovative learnings in your organization and community.
- The main stage and breakout sessions will fuel your imagination. Hear from dynamic, inspirational speakers from across the nation. We’ll be announcing them soon.
- Networking. Get acquainted and catch up with colleagues and peers from across the state. Make new friends and exchange information and ideas.
- An evening to remember. Network into the night and meet the Sapphire Awards Finalists during the reception. Enjoy a special dinner during the Sapphire Awards program—where you’ll learn about the work of nonprofits and individuals who demonstrate excellence and innovation in community health.
- The Community Health Symposium and Sapphire Awards live in social media. Get the scoop—with details on sessions, topics, speakers, and presenters. Watch for info on social media and in communications from the Florida Blue Foundation.
GROW Central Florida
American Association of Caregiving Youth
Guitars Over Guns
Habitat for Humanity of South Palm Beach County
Health Council of East Central Florida
Hebni Nutrition Consultants
Business & Leadership Institute for Early Learning
Hispanic Unity of Florida
Center for Child Counseling
City of Orlando
IDEAS For Us
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Lee Health Foundation
Edyth Bush Charitable Foundation
Legal Services of North Florida
Epilepsy Foundation of Florida
Meridian Behavioral Health
Feeding Northeast Florida
Flight of Ideas
Pasco Kids First
Florence Fuller Child Development Centers
Florida A&M University
Florida Action Coalition
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida
Florida Center for Nursing
Suwannee River AHEC
Florida Community Health Centers
Tampa Bay Healthcare Collaborative
Florida Nurses Association
Tampa General Hospital
Florida Philanthropic Network
The Salvation Army
Florida State University
The Assistance Fund
Florida's Vision Quest
Tykes and Teens
Gateway Community Services
Gift of Life
Grantmakers In Health
YMCA of South Palm Beach County