Thank you for joining us for these virtual webinars. We have many exciting speakers and new partnerships this year; we hope you are as excited as we are!
We have moved to a new registration platform. Because we have used the same platform for many years, we wanted to provide instructions to help you register and let you know about a few changes between the platforms. Please read through these announcements before going to the Registration Instructions below:
- In order to maximize our financial contribution to the Bosque del Apache, we are now splitting the credit card fee with registrants. We are also charging a non-refundable registration fee of $2.75 per person. These fees will be rolled together on your receipt.
- We now require an email address per registrant. If you are registering with a guest(s), you must use a separate email address for each registrant.
- We are no longer requiring folks to keep their confirmation code. Instead, we have moved to a standard login system that uses your email address and a password.
- If you cancel or modify your registration, we will not refund the $2.75 registration fee. Refunds will be processed within 30 days. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the webinars will not be refunded.
Thank you for your understanding on these changes.
Now we’d like to walk you through the registration process:
Once you are on the registration page, scroll down to the Group Details. Please select the option that applies to you. If you are registering for yourself, please select that option. If you are registering for yourself and one or more guests, please use the second option.
Once you have selected one of the options, you will be prompted to enter your email address. Please note that the system will not let you use this email address for anyone other than yourself. Click “Continue” after typing in your email address. This will take you to the area where you can build your schedule.
There is a plus sign next to the webinars and donations. If you click on the plus sign you can select an optional donation and click to open the webinars by section. You can scroll through the list and build your schedule.
Once you have completed your schedule, scroll down to fill in our registration questions and enter your chosen password. Everything with a red asterisk is required.
We have three required questions that will help us build our next event and questions that are optional, but helpful for our reports.
Scroll down to either select “Refresh Order” to see your current total and then scroll to the bottom of the page to select “Submit Registration.”
(If you missed any of the required fields or have registered for workshops that have time conflicts, you will be alerted at this point. Conflicting workshops will be highlighted in purple and the required questions will be highlighted in yellow.)
After selecting “Submit Registration” you will be directed to the Group Details page. From here you can select “Continue to Payment” if you are registering for one person or select “Add New Registrant” to add a guest. If something is wrong with your schedule, you can select “Edit My Registration” and go back to fix it.
Registering a guest? If you are registering a guest, please go through and follow the above steps above after selecting “Edit My Registration” for each registrant you add.
* Once you have added all your guests, you will be directed once again to this page. To view each registrant’s schedule, select “View Detail” next to their name in the “Your Group Details”
*Please note that you will need to use a different email address for each guest.
Once on the payment page, you will be assigned a group number (even if you are registering one person).